How I Became a Hero [Ch. 5] [Naughty tales studios] + Gallery Unlocker

Genre:

3DCG, Harem, Humor, Male Protagonist, Milf, Oral Sex, Romance, Fantasy, Virgin, Voyeurism


Overview:
We will play the role of a young boy who lives his life full of problems every day until he is given a gift.
From this moment on, his life will change forever, and dare I say, for the better, much better.
He will have some interesting and strange encounters with creatures quite different from him...
I don't want to tell you more so as not to take away the pleasure of discovery.​

Downloads







If you like my ports, consider supporting me


Also, don't forget to support the dev

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intertwined [v0.11] [Nyx] + scrappy WT Mod

Lust Academy [S1 v0.7.1] [Bear in the Night] + scrappy's Multi Mod

[Completed] Helping The Hotties[v1.0] [xRed Games] + scrappy Walkthrough Mod